Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A hazard of hearts - Justin Vulcan & Serena Staverley

I have to write this post to expose my adore of a romantic couple in A hazard of hearts. What should I say now. I have loved them since the first time I saw movie "A hazard of hearts" when I was a little child. In next few years, this movie was showed one time per year. Besides, I brought a copy of this novel and my love for them grow more and more.


Here some beautiful pictures of them and favourite quote from movie and the novel.

Justin Vulcan (played by Marcus Gilbert) *how handsome and charming he is !!!My heart was stopped when I saw him :x *
Justin Vulcan saw Serena Staverley in the first time. His confession in the end of movie (and novel) is " And I have loved you since the first time I saw you"

Justin Vulcan watched Serena through the window with love


Serena "I am in love with no one"
Justin Vulcan: "Even the man who you betroth?..... Shall I make you fall in love with me, Serena?"
Justin Vulcan: " Are you afraid of love or merely of me?"
.
.
.
My confession is that I am really adore Marcus Gilber in Justin Vulcan role :x:x:x

No comments: